We’re very pleased to announce the launch of the new Drill Hall Library website which has undergone a re-design and revamp. Some of the new features and changes to look out for include:
- The library catalogue search function and ‘renew my books’ on the home page.
- Today’s opening hours displayed on the home page in a digital type format.
- An easy to access feedback tab.
- Quick links to common university systems (portal, moodle, CLIC etc) which have been moved to a large footer area.
- A new menu item added for Staff and Visitors to allow them easy and quick access to relevant information.
Also, please note that the URL of the Drill Hall Library (DHL) has been changed to:
Redirects have been put in place to ensure pages are still displayed if you are linking to the old site, however we recommend that you update any links you have to the DHL site.
We’re very pleased to announce the launch of a new Health and Wellbeing website which was developed as a go-to resource for a multitude of helpful, supportive and money saving initiatives and advice for staff at the University.
The website can be found at http://www.kent.ac.uk/healthandwellbeing
The student and kentforlife email service, Live@edu, has been upgraded to Office 365, and as such we have changed how we refer to the service on our websites.
Please change any links to email
- for current students (undergrad and taught postgrad) email should say ‘Student email’ instead of Live@edu
- if linking to the alumni/ex-staff service, please refer to it as Kentforlife.
Details are online at www.kent.ac.uk/itservices/email/student (this web address replaces www.kent.ac.uk/itservices/email/live – re-redirects from /live/ are in place, but please also change any direct links if you have any on your pages).
The actual email login page for the service has not changed and continues to be http://live.kent.ac.uk. However, if you have bookmarked the current Microsoft re-direct to outlook.com you may need to update this to reflect the new URLs.