- To provide the opportunity for staff to network and share experiences about working at the University with a disability, long term condition/chronic illness, and/or neurodiversity
- To promote disability equality for staff through active involvement in, and consultation where appropriate, formulating/reviewing University plans, strategies, policies and guidance
- To act as a forum for consultation on Equality Impact Assessments (also known as Equality Analyses)
- To work with the EDI team to develop ideas for improvement where required.
- To raise awareness and provide a forum for the discussion of disability equality issues
- To promote understanding and good practice across the University and facilitate action for change
- To work on joint initiatives with Student Support and Wellbeing (SSW).