Current topics/our next meeting
(A “sticky page” used to list topics for discussion at Network meetings. Please follow the links to find out more about the topics listed.)
The next meeting of the Network is on 19 November 2019 (amended from 14 November)
Venue: Sibson room 361 – – 10:00 – 12:00
Attendees are very welcome to raise whatever issues they wish to but it would be appreciated wherever possible, in the interests of running meetings efficiently, if you could email us with any major topics no later than the Monday preceding the meeting. For the next meeting that would be Monday 11 November.
Topics for the meeting:
These are the discussion points that provide the main focus for the meeting. Some may recur and/or become Regular/standing topics.
Please cross-refer to our Recent issues page.
- Feedback from the Campus Accessibility Forum and report/s from intersections with other stakeholders (e.g. meeting/s with EG Champion)
- Disability History Month 22 November to 22 December. The 2019 theme is Leadership, Resistance and Culture – see https://ukdhm.org/
- Disability Confident
- Accessible Parking
- Accessibility Tours/Access Forum – see https://bit.ly/2MJ6SAg
- L&OD EDI update/s – led by Claire Chapman, L&OD Consultant (EDI)
- Events and campaigns (recent and upcoming)
- Reports from practitioners and other members (e.g. SSW, Occ Health)
- Intersections with other Networks