Current topics/our next meeting
The next meeting of the Network is scheduled for Thursday 22 October 2020 and will be held using Microsoft Teams <– meeting link.
- Notes from the May 2020 meeting (PDF, 279 KB)
- Notes from the March 2020 meeting (PDF, 146 KB)
- Transcript of Ben Watson’s update to the Network at March 2020 meeting (PDF, 92 KB)
- Notes from the November 2019 meeting (PDF, 117 KB)
Attendees are very welcome to raise whatever issues they wish to. An email beforehand is always appreciated as it helps with planning: email@example.com.
The topics for the meeting are likely to be as follows:
- Checking in and mutual support
- Return to campus and post-lockdown feedback
- Digital accessibility and experiences of virtual working
Please see this recent post on working online in accessible ways.
- Update on issues from recent meetings e.g. smoking policy/signage
- L&OD EDI update/s – led by Claire Chapman, L&OD Consultant (EDI)
- Events and campaigns (recent and upcoming)
- Reports from practitioners and other members (e.g. SSW, Occ Health)
- Feedback from Accessibility Tours/Campus Access Forum – see https://bit.ly/2MJ6SAg
- Intersections with other Networks