Current topics/our next meeting
(A “sticky page” used to list topics for discussion at Network meetings. Please follow the links to find out more about the topics listed.)
The next meeting of the Network is on 23 May 2019
Sibson room 361 – – 10:00 – 12:00
Attendees are very welcome to raise whatever issues they wish to but it would be appreciated wherever possible, in the interests of running meetings efficiently, if you could email us with any major topics no later than the Monday preceding the meeting. For the May 2019 meeting that would be Monday 20 May.
Topics for the meeting:
These are the discussion points that provide the main focus for the meeting. Some may recur and/or become Regular/standing topics.
Please cross-refer to our Recent issues page.
- We’d like to finalise our amended Terms of Reference
- Equality Impact Assessments – extent to which Network can participate; training/support; anything else?
- Academic Career Map/promotions (and REF Reductions)
- Disability Confident
- Report back on meeting with our EG Champion 2 May 2019 – please refer to this working paper
- Accessible Parking
- Accessibility Tours/Access Forum
November 2018: https://www.kent.ac.uk/hr-equalityanddiversity/local/Day%20Walks/access-tour2018.pdf
February 2019: https://www.kent.ac.uk/hr-equalityanddiversity/networks/resources/disability/accessibilitytourfeb2019.pdf
- L&OD EDI update/s – led by Claire Chapman, L&OD Consultant (EDI) – to include feedback re the ‘Belong and Grow’ well-being events being held earlier in May.
- Events and campaigns (recent and upcoming)
- Reports from practitioners and other members (e.g. SSW, Occ Health)
- Intersections with other Networks