Tizard 2016 Round up

Feed URL: https://blogs.kent.ac.uk/tizard-news-events/2016/12/16/tizard-2016-round-up/feed/?withoutcomments=1

The Tizard Centre rounded up the year with their Centre Meeting today with plenty to discuss going forward but with also much to celebrate regarding staff achievements over the past year.  The following represents some of the high points of both the academic and support staff:

Lisa Richardson “positive feedback from consultancy working with young child”
Aida Malovic “thesis first author publication”
Phil Robinson “pleased to increase my hours to provide more support to Tizard in 2017”
Simona Uberti “moving to Cornwallis and feeling part of the Tizard team again”
Nicole Palmer “did first solo presentation at a Conference (Seattle Club) on a piece of research I had done myself as part of my PhD study”
Magali Barnoux “My first year working on mATCH with Pete Langdon has been fantastic and I love the work.  it is an incredible opportunity and I am learning so much.  I am happy to be part of the Tizard family”
Serena Brady “Finally recruiting some participants for my PhD”
Ciara Padden “Involved in redeveloping ABA programme and developing PBS programme, both approved and started and obtained BACB approval”
Nick Gore “speaking after My Feral Heart (film viewing) at the Gulbenkian and meeting with Square Pegs”
Roy Deveau “it was great to have my Honorary Research Associate post renewed after 4 years, that will take me past seventy years of age.”
Melina Malli  “Publishing my second article and having more than 2,900 downloads in less than a month”
Claire Bates “Publishing my first, second and third academic articles”
Jo Ruffels “Attending and presenting at the SHIEC Conference in November 2016 and listening to all the different experiences regarding supported employment”
Mandy Twyman “Having Tizard all in one place, like having your family altogether”
Julie Beadle-Brown “Seeing the enthusiasm at the end of the project celebration in Jatta School in Stavanger, especially the Tizard song”.  

It just remains to wish all our staff, students and associates a great Christmas and a happy New Year.

This entry was posted in Tizard, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.