Aman Kumar Singh

MBA 2023, India

Aman Kumar Singh

As an IT and manufacturing industry manager, I seamlessly blend technology and production, ensuring optimal operational efficiency. My leadership fosters collaboration, enabling the integration of systems and processes. I cultivate a culture of innovation and adaptability within my team, driving continuous improvement.

My focus on cybersecurity and quality control is unwavering, leading to enhanced product quality and reduced downtime. With my strategic vision and technical acumen, I propel the company to sustainable growth and cost-effectiveness, establishing us as an industry leader. My role is pivotal in our journey toward excellence, and I’m committed to making us better every day.

Top achievements

1. Product quality improvement.
  2. Technology upgrading.
  3. Streamlined production process.

What attracted you to the MBA programme at Kent Business School and why?

The modules and the practical learning approach.

What are your motivations for undertaking an MBA

For career advancement, the global perspective and networking opportunities.

What are your future aspirations?

My aspiration for the future is to attain the role of a product owner within the IT industry.

What is your best advice for those wanting to progress in business?

Constantly learn, adapt, and network. Embrace challenges, seek mentorship, and innovate to excel in the dynamic world of business.

“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.”

– Malcolm X