Warawan Jongthan

MBA 2023, Thailand

Warawan Jongthan

My Bachelor’s degree in Information and Communication Engineering has provided me with advanced analytical and quantitative skills. For the past 13 years, I have worked as an SAP consultant, specialising in the controlling module (CO module) of the software. I have gained extensive knowledge of business processes, operational rules, and specific business requirements across various industries, including oil and gas, food and beverage, retail, and automotive.

Now I am excited to learn from experienced professors and exchange ideas with classmates from diverse countries. My short-term goal is to gain valuable experience in a leading company, while my long-term goal is to become an entrepreneur and start my own business.

Top achievements

1. I was leading the manufacturing business process specific on the product costing area for Reckitt Benckiser in Thailand, which had roll-out from global template and Automotive business for Gates group. (SAP Project)
  2. I was assigned to lead the service business team, which is part of the Toyota project with 200 people and sub teams divided into in business segment of Toyota, as well as two main parties: Abeam Thailand and Deloitte Thailand. (SAP Project)
  3. Data migration team lead for SAP Project of CKPower Public Company Limited.

What attracted you to the MBA programme at Kent Business School and why?

It was mainly the triple-accreditation that Kent Business School has.

What are your motivations for undertaking an MBA

It’s one of my life goals and necessary in order to develop my skill set for business management aspect and leadership skills.

What are your future aspirations?

To build my own business in order to support people in my hometown.

What is your best advice for those wanting to progress in business?

Invest in yourself to understand more in order to improve your business.

“Don’t let anybody tell you that you can’t do something.”