Thiri Win Lett

MBA student Thiri Win Lett

MBA 2022, Myanmar

“In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity.” Sun Tsu (Art of War)

A highly organised professional with strong analytical skills. With more than four years of working experience as a business consultant managing projects for different clients across multiple sectors, I am excellent in quality control skills with a high degree of careful attention to detail, and through facts, data, and logic. I supported the clients mostly to develop their corporate communication and reporting practices.

Achievements

• Involved in the production and delivery of the first annual report published by a government agency, and of the first report disclosed by a multinational company
  • Managed to increase the followers’ base on Facebook three times in one year for a company
  • Contributed to the establishment of the sustainability strategy of a company

What attracted you to the MBA programme at Kent Business School and why?

KBS MBA programme is triple accredited and in a highly accessible location. As the famous saying goes: One grows only when one dwells in the unknown and the comfortable. I plan on reaching new heights in my career and eventually even start a business of my own. The MBA will help achieve all my goals in life and help me step up the proverbial ladder to success.

Aspiration

I plan on leveraging my experience as a business consultant and the skills and confidence that I’ll be gaining from the MBA to start a business venture of my own.

Advice

Step ahead with your right foot forward and don’t look back.