Azuka Umunna

MBA 2020, Nigeria

“Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” Winston Churchill

Since 2014, I have been working as the Team Lead, at Global Payment Operations at Access Bank Plc. Prior to Access Bank, I worked with Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Nigeria from 2010-2014 as an account officer in the marketing department. Outside of work and study, I love to read novels, watch football and movies.

Top Achievements

My biggest achievement was being a team member and working on the Access Africa project integration along with getting a certificate for Enterprise Design Thinking.

Why the Kent MBA?

Kent Business School scored highly in institutional rankings and is accredited by the two top business School accrediting bodies in the world (AACSB and AMBA). The modules are also quite extensive and encompass everything I hope to learn from an MBA programme.

Aspirations

I hope to develop my management career to a senior level and in the future, I want to start my own company.

Advice

Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently. Your most unhappy customers are your great source of learning. Learning leads to change and growth.