Onanong Wichinrotjaral

Thailand, MBA 2019

“The future depends on what we do in the present.” – Mahatma Gandhi 

I was attracted to the Kent MBA as Kent Business School is well-known in Thailand. The campus location is also important to me.

My current role as an Operational Support Assistant Manager is mainly to support the Manager in handling special projects and local initiatives. The majority of the projects is focusing on the development of people. I started my career as an Accounting Analyst then got promoted to be Senior Accounting Analyst followed by Assistant Manager. Outside of work my hobbies are reading books and cooking.

Achievements

• Received LCM (Lead Country Manager) Excellent Award – successfully implemented payments migration project from Guatemala to Thailand
  • Handled Retail Business Divestment project – delivered payment training to buyer in Czech Republic
  • Received promotions from Senior position to be Assistant Manager

Aspirations

I hope that the Kent MBA will enable me to stay competitive in the workforce market and to also increase the opportunity for me to work abroad.

Advice

Keep learning and be open-minded.

To find out more and apply for the Kent MBA at Kent Business School, visit The Kent MBA webpage.