Niyi Ayetigbo

The Kent MBA 2018

“Aspire for the best and continuously develop yourself.”

My career path started with technical knowledge rooted in programming and has evolved through various roles: Application and Software Engineer, Solution Architect, Service and Product Management, Technical Project Manager and as a Business Analyst.

Consequently, I have acquired lots of experience concentrated in BSS/OSS domain working with different telecom organisations. My unique blend of skills and experience has enabled me to constantly translate strategic business objectives into profitable products enabled by network-centric services and supported by critical IT architectures/capabilities.

One of my strengths over the years has been the ability to use creativity to achieve targets by introducing new ideas and uncovering technical capabilities to enhance business processes translating into efficiency and revenue increase.

I want to develop my skills further to undertake extensive consulting work with various industry sectors while applying my ICT experience. I also want to build a company that will indeed have a positive effect on the life of many.

Achievements

In my career, I have successfully accomplished a number of projects;
I reviewed a BSS/OSS setup of a start-up operator and implemented key performance improvements assuring preparedness for network launch within a short period.

Coordinated a highly successful migration for millions of active subscribers to a new disaster recovery solution and migration of a billing system to a convergent platform providing quick to market products, assuring streamlined billing for pre-paid and post-paid customers.

Recognised as key event individual for a unique, innovative idea which translated into 53% revenue gain.

Aspirations

I would like to develop my skills further to undertake consulting work with various industry sectors while applying my experience from the ICT environment. I also want to build a company that will truly have a positive effect on the life of many.

Advice

Aspire for the best and continuously develop yourself.

To find out more and apply for the Kent MBA at Kent Business School, visit The Kent MBA webpage.