Anuschka Natley

Kent – United Kingdom
The Kent MBA 2018
(Part-time)

“Good business is about understanding both parties’ needs enough so that all leave satisfied and able to continue towards their goals.”

Currently, I am a Sales & Marketing Manager for an SME in Kent, which is also my family business. We are a business supplies provider, predominantly of promotional gifts and clothing.
My path to this position has not been a typical one (if there is one); I lived in the Netherlands after my language undergraduate degree and worked in Change Management for Siemens, have worked as an IT Head-hunter, and also in purchasing.

I need variety in my work and gain a lot from working in a fast-paced environment but one which is also creative and ultimately very customer-oriented. It is very satisfying to reach the end of a long project that has developed an entirely bespoke product and has made the customer happy. Outside of work I’m a (very) amateur triathlete, having recently joined my local triathlon club, which gets me outside and keeps me fit. I love travelling and discovering different cultures, cuisines and languages, so try to get away and keep learning whenever possible.

Aspirations

I hope to develop my career in management to a senior level, and keep developing international links.

Advice

Good business is not about gaining as much as you can for yourself, but understanding both parties’ needs enough so that all leave satisfied and able to continue towards their goals.

To find out more and apply for the Kent MBA at Kent Business School, visit The Kent MBA webpage.