Henry Mbadiwe

Kent – United Kingdom
The Kent MBA 2017
(Full-time)

“Whatever you want to do, do it now and do it big.”

I own three companies, a software solutions company, a training provider company and an app company that streams video content. I have always been interested in building my own business from the ground-up, to create something really close to my heart. I want to build a company that will truly have a positive effect on the lives of many and at the same time, have the opportunity to serve my country by providing a service or product that solves governmental issues.

Experience

One of my proudest achievements is that I worked with the BBC to build the micro: bit device, a device that teaches children in year seven how to be creative with coding. Since then I have had the privilege of rolling out this technology in Nigeria and West Africa.

I also received an award from the Minister for Trade in Malaysia for my research work on the Malaysian semiconductor industry.

I am now working on an app that I believe will change the way Christians consume spiritual content online.

Aspirations

I wish to continue to build my business and to get the opportunity to serve an international government. I chose to study the Kent MBA as Kent Business School is rated highly as a top 20 UK business school.

Advice

Just do it, you will never have more freedom tomorrow than you do today. Whatever you want to do, do it now and do it big.

‘Make no little plans for they have no power to steer men’s blood’ – Daniel Burnham.

To find out more and apply for the Kent MBA at Kent Business School, visit The Kent MBA webpage.