Harriet Armstrong Viner

Kent – United Kingdom
The Kent MBA 2017
(Part-time)

“I am so pleased I stepped out of my comfort zone.”

I am currently taking a career break to focus on completing The Kent MBA full-time.

Alongside my MBA studies, I hope to complete courses towards full CISI membership. Professionally I am interested in Corporate Finance & Business/Management within the finance world.

Outside of study/work, my interests are (among others) football, gaming, photography & travelling.

Achievements

My professional achievements include:

• I am an associate member of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment, having completed the Level 3 Certificate in Corporate Finance.
  • I was an integral part of a team that managed a USD 4 Billion+ corporate banking portfolio.

Through my role I had access to end-to-end departments of the corporate banking side; I worked with these teams to achieve optimal efficiency, reducing turnaround times and to positively represent the department.

Aspirations

I hope to progress and develop my career towards management so I can, one day, confidently start my own business.

Advice

The most important part of continued progress is continued learning. Management and business is a lot about effective communication, attitude & vision; these are skills that can be learnt.

To find out more and apply for the Kent MBA at Kent Business School, visit The Kent MBA webpage.