Here at the University of Kent’s Sports Ready Clinic, based at Medway Park Sports Centre, our 2nd and 3rd year Sports Therapy & Rehabilitation students provide our services under the supervision of vastly experienced therapists.
Through the use of our state-of-the-art equipment and innovative techniques we can reduce your pain (sporting and non-sporting injuries) and aid your recovery time, as well as offering advice on how to prevent future injuries.
- Sports Therapy & Rehabilitation (Assessment, Diagnosis, Treatment and a Personalised Rehabilitation Plan)
- Injury Prevention
- Sports Massage
- Alter-G session.
- 1-hour £20
- 30-minutes £15
Discounts are available for Sports Therapy & Rehabilitation, Injury Prevention and Sports massage (excluding Alter-G session):
- FREE for University of Kent SSES staff & students.
- 50% discount for University of Kent staff & students (non SSES).
- 25% discount for family of University of Kent staff & students.
- 25% discount for University of Kent Alumni.
- Alter-G Treadmill, an anti-gravity machine that helps us get you back to walking/running quicker after injury or surgery.
- Gait Analysis, using the RX scanner and Gwalk can enable us to adapt your technique if needed.
Clients who have recently used the Alter-G Treadmill include:
- Men’s 1st Team players from Gillingham Fc and Ebbsfleet United Fc, recovering from surgery.
- A female Para triathlete training for the World Championships in Switzerland in August.
- Lastly, a young man with Friedreich’s Ataxia, a nervous system degeneration condition resulting in him being a wheelchair user. Using the Alter-G, he can walk and maintain the strength in his legs.
For more information about our opening times or to book please contact us below:
Phone: 01634 888137
Book Online here.
Visit our Website.