If you’re thinking about staying on for postgraduate study, whether to pursue your passion, specialise in your field or to take a different career path. Whatever the reason, as a Kent graduate there’s lots more on offer, such as:
- Exclusive funding for Kent students – Get up to £5,000 off your tuition fees.
- A fantastic range of postgraduate course options, our Master’s degrees give you an employability edge.
- Conversion Master’s, if you’re looking to study a completely different subject to your undergrad degree
- Drop-in sessions at the Templeman library and Oasis lounge, we also have postgraduate Open Events on February and April. Come along and chat to our staff and current postgrad students.
Why study a Master’s?
Here are some of the reasons students decide to study a Master’s degree:
- For professional development and enhance skills further
- Gain specialised knowledge to become an expert in your field
- Opens up more career opportunities or to progress a current career path
- Desire to progress to a PhD
- Pursuing a passion for the subject
Why stay at Kent for postgraduate study?
- Scholarships and loyalty discounts available to progressing students
- You are treated more like a peer than a student
- A supportive and inclusive community
- Thriving postgraduate network between staff and students alike
- Continue your amazing journey with people you know and can trust
Find out more about Kent’s courses, exclusive scholarships and events.
Or feel free to sign up to receive all the latest updates about postgraduate life.