The Canterbury Community Safety Partnership is looking to hire Student Partners to support the project deliver of Safer Streets 4. This is a paid role.
The partnership has been awarded funding from the Home Office to identify ways to tackle Violence Against Women and Girls and conduct research on how we can make Canterbury safer for its residents, including students. This funding is supporting the development of research, training, safety resources, a central website and safety packs for patrons of Night Time Economy (pubs, clubs and bars) in the city, alongside other exciting projects.
This role is an opportunity for you to be an active participant in change for Canterbury, making it a safer place to live and study. As a member of the project team , you will be required to (but not limited to):
- Conduct research, including research design, data collection and analysis.
- Organise and facilitate focus groups/semi-structured interviews.
- Liaise with key partners, including attending meetings.
- Provide advice and gather information in a coordinated manner from students and the wider Canterbury community that will aid the project’s progression and provide
- important strategic insights.
- Contribute to developing and delivering training packages that focus on awareness
- Contribute to the development of key resources and the production of safety packs.
Interested in applying? Find out more and apply for the role.