We’re pleased to announce our brand new children’s sports camp, CricketZone coming this August!
In partnership with Kent Cricket, CricketZone provides a week of professionally-led softball cricket coaching, delivered by qualified and DBS-checked coaches.
This new camp is aimed at children 5 to 12 years old who are new to cricket or keen to gain experience through our inclusive camp. Children will have daily skills sessions based on introductory level softball cricket.
Dates and times
- CricketZone 2022 runs from Monday 22 to Friday 26 August.
- You can drop your children off from 8.30 and pick up at 15.00.
- We also offer a late pick-up option from 15.00 to 17.00.
How to book
- Online booking for CricketZone 2022 is now open.
- Please ensure you complete a form for each child you wish to book on CricketZone.
- Booking and payment can be completed online.
For University of Kent staff:
- One day £30 per child
- One week (five days) £125 per child
For members of the public:
- One day £35 per child
- One week (five days) £150 per child
Late pick-up (15.00 to 17.00)
- Our late pick-up option includes fun and engaging activities tailored to the location, such as table tennis, table football, new age kurling, bowls, speed stacks, twister, board games, and creative drawing.
- £10 per child per day
If you have any questions about our holiday camps, or if you would like to be added to the mailing list for future camps, please email email@example.com or call 01227 816391.