Our Sustainability Team are seeking student auditors to assess the extent of sustainability knowledge and skills in our undergraduate curriculum. The project will take place from the end of May through to the summer. Full training will be provided.
What is the pay?
The pay for this role is £10.29/hour.
What are the hours?
- 3 hours training (paid) – Wednesday 25 May 14.00-17.00. Attendance and participation in the full 3 hours of training is mandatory. We will be unable to provide catch-up sessions or recordings of the training.
- Training will take place on Zoom
- There will then be a minimum of 6 hours per student of additional work to be completed remotely at a time to suit you. Depending on the number of students who attend the training there may be up to 20 additional hours available.
What will the role involve?
- Students will be mapping the Sustainable Develop Goals (SDGs) and some other key sustainability elements against modules from course and modules at the University of Kent
- We will be using the online course and modules list that gives an overview of each Module
- Students will read the overview of the module, and then fill in our online form with your scores mapping them to the SDGs and ESD (Education for Sustainable Development) framework
- Once students have completed the mapping, we will collate the answers to get a picture of the University’s inclusion of the SDGs.
Application closing date is 8 May 2022.