Image of coffee cup with text 'Medway students: Get a Covid test on campus and have a coffee on us'

Medway students: Take a Covid test on campus, and have a tea/coffee on us

It’s important that we all continue to get regular Covid tests – until 17 December, every time you get a Covid test on campus, you can claim a free tea/coffee on us.

Getting regular Covid tests on campus is quick and easy to do, and it’s a way of helping to keep everyone on campus and your friends and family safe.

Through our work with Medway Council and the universities at Medway we’re encouraging you to get regular Covid tests on campus, and we’ll offer you a free tea/coffee in exchange.

Simply take the registration card provided at the test centre on campus to the Deep End and have a tea/coffee on us. Thank you for helping to keep us all safe.

FAQs

When is the test site open? You can find opening times on the Medway Council website.

How do I claim my free drink? Simply take the registration card provided by the test site to the Deep End, and order your drink.  The card will be stamped and it can only be used once.

Can I claim a free drink for collecting home test kits? No, this is only for tests carried out on campus.  The home test kit collection service remains available.

Can I claim my free drink after 17 December? No this closes on 17 December 2021 and all free drinks must be claimed by that date.