A walk-in vaccination bus is coming to our Canterbury and Medway campuses! Find the vaccination bus at the Gulbenkian or The Deep End during the first week of term.
You don’t need an appointment, just pop along and #GrabAJab. The vaccine offered is Pfizer and this can be your first or second jab. Your second jab needs to be 8 weeks after your first.
Canterbury campus #GrabAJab
- *Due to unforeseen circumstances the vaccination bus is unable to come to Canterbury campus on Monday as planned. We will update when the bus is able to come to Canterbury hopefully later this week*
- Tuesday 28 September 10.00-19.00 outside the Gulbenkian
- Thursday 30 September 10.00-19.00 outside the Gulbenkian
- Friday 1 October 10.00-19.00 outside the Gulbenkian
Medway campus #GrabAJab
- Monday 27 September 10.00-19.00 – bus outside The Deep End
- Wednesday 29 September 10.00-15.00 – inside the Deep End
Should you get vaccinated?
Getting vaccinated is an important part of protecting ourselves, our friends, family and community from Covid-19. Current programmes have already shown that it prevents hospitalisation and saves lives. We recommend you get vaccinated against Covid-19.