It’s the last week of the Summer Term! Congratulations for everything you’ve achieved this academic year. This is the last weekly ‘What’s On’ email of the academic year.
This week you can apply for financial support, attend careers workshops and get excited for Kent Summer Fest.
Phase 3 of the Covid-19 Hardship Fund is now open
If you haven’t already received funding from the Covid-19 Hardship Fund, you can apply now for a £300 award to help with unexpected costs due to Covid-19. This could be due to a loss of income, childcare costs, travel or rent.
Events for you to try this week:
- Breaking down job descriptions on Tuesday 15 June, 10.00-11.00
- Finding LGBTQIA+ inclusive employers on Wednesday 16 June, 11.00-12.00
- Food and mood workshop on Wednesday 16 June, 13.00-14.00
- Plant a seed at Kent Community Oasis Garden on Wednesday 16 June, 14.30-16.30
- Creating a great CV on Thursday 17 June, 14.00-15.00
- The Summer Festival of Food: Flavours of Kent, 14-18 June
- Sausage and Cider Festival on Saturday 19 June, 12.00-18.00
Have you read this?
- Pride Month: Being an ally
- Marks now available in KentVision
- Kent Summer Fest events (21 June – 2 July)
- Online exams – including past papers, support and guidance
- Exam Calm events and support to help you feel prepared and relaxed for exams
- Choose to reuse this World Refill Day!
- Autumn 2021 FAQs
- Information for Kent Finalists
Keep an eye on:
Let us know what you think of these updates by emailing email@example.com