This week get involved with the online Paris Postgraduate festival, take a look at our virtual exchange and summer school opportunities, and find out more about volunteering.
Play your part in Covid-19 enhanced testing and help keep Kent safe
Everyone living, studying, and working in Canterbury’s CT1 and CT2 7 postcode areas is being urged to take part in Covid-19 enhanced testing over the next two weeks. This is in addition to your regular asymptomatic Covid-19 testing.
It is quick and easy to get tested – with walk-in test centres on campus in Keynes and Darwin College car parks. You do not need to self-isolate after testing unless you are told to by NHS Test and Trace. Find out more about Covid-19 enhanced testing.
It’s important that we stick to the latest government guidelines to help limit the spread, and remember Hands, Face, Space, Test.
Volunteers’ Week 2021
This week is Volunteers’ Week 2021, which celebrates the fantastic contribution that volunteers make to our communities.
The Kent Volunteering Scheme recognises and supports student volunteers by offering rewards depending on how many volunteering hours you record.
Events for you to try this week:
- Fiveweeks to self-confidence on Wednesday 2 June, 14.00-16.00
- How to talk about your skills to employers on Thursday 3 June, 00-11.00
- Outdoor cinema screening: Dazed and Confused on Friday 4 June, 21.30-23.00
- The Summer Festival of Food: Flavours of Asia, 1-4 June
- Escapism:Online Paris Postgraduate Festival, 1-5 June
Have you read this?
- How to stay calm on the day of an exam
- Online exams – including past papers, support and guidance
- Exam Calm events and support to help you feel prepared and relaxed for exams
- Kent Sport summer membership is back!
- Virtual summer school opportunities
Keep an eye on:
Let us know what you think of these updates by emailing email@example.com