We hope your exams are going well!
This week take a break from revision and go along to an outdoor cinema screening, try out our food festival on campus or relax in our Oasis Garden.
Get your free home testing kit now
You can now pick up free COVID-19 home testing kits from the Sibson Building. You just need your student ID card to collect.
Be kind, be quiet
Lockdown is easing but please be kind and considerate when meeting with friends. Many students have exams this term and need a quiet space to study and sit online exams.
Find out how to support one another this exam season
Events for you to try this week:
- Budgeting on Tuesday 25 May, 13.00-13.30
- Crazy golf on Tuesday 25 May, 12.00
- Stress Management Workshop on Wednesday 26 May, 14.00-16.00
- Plant a seed at the Kent Community Oasis Garden on Wednesday 26 May, 14.30-16.30
- Solidarity with India event on Friday 28 May, 13.00
- Outdoor screening: 10 Things I Hate About You on Friday 28 May, 21.30-23.00
- Bioblitz nature event on Saturday 29 May, 8.00-21.30
- The Summer Festival of Food: Flavours of Asia, 24-28 May
Have you read this?
- Online exams – including past papers, support and guidance
- Exam Calm events and support to help you feel prepared and relaxed for exams
- Definition of Antisemitism – student consultation
- Need somewhere to stay for #KentSummerFest?
- Upcoming Study Plus workshops – including writing for digital, presentation skills and how to deal with conflict
Keep an eye on:
- Student Guide
- Our Instagram stories
- University emails
Let us know what you think of these updates by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org