This week, from 17 May, England will transition to step three of the Government’s plan to ease lockdown restrictions. This means you can socialise indoors in a group of up to six people or two households, or outdoors in groups of up to 30.
Please be kind and considerate when meeting up with your friends. Many students have online exams this term, and it’s important they have a quiet and comfortable space to study and take their exams.
Student WebChat on Friday 21 May, 13.00-14.00
Kent Summer Fest is a fun-packed fortnight of events taking place 21 June – 2 July, arranged jointly with the University, Kent Union and GKSU.
You can look forward to outdoor cinema screenings, live music, street food from around the world and more! This includes lots of evening events so you may wish to stay on campus to make the most of what’s on.
Events for you to try this week:
- Creating a great CV on Tuesday 18 May, 16.00-17.00
- Six ways to wellbeing on Wednesday 19 May, 13.00-14.00
- Postgraduate Virtual Open Event on Thursday 20 May, 16.00-19.00
- The Summer Festival of Food: Flavours of Africa, 17-21 May
Have you read this?
- What you can do in the Templeman Library from 17 May
- Online exams – including past papers, support and guidance
- Exam Calm events and support to help you feel prepared and relaxed for exams
- Canterbury Nightline– non-judgmental listening and information service
- Good luck with your exams video messages
- Log your volunteering hours by Tuesday 18 May
- Definition of Antisemitism– student consultation
- ‘Medway Your Way’ online survey closes on 23 May
Keep an eye on: