The Summer Term starts next week – so with exams getting closer, check out our Exam Calm webpages and catch up on Kent Union’s Instagram Live Q&A session about online exams with your Kent Union Officers. Also, don’t forget to vote in the Kent County Council and Police and Crime Commissioner elections taking place on Thursday 6 May.
It’s time to apply for student finance!
Student Finance England and EU full-time undergraduate applications are now open for the 2021/2022 academic year. Continuing students should apply before Friday 25 June.
Apply now to make sure you have your student finance sorted for the start of your course.
Postgraduate and part-time undergraduate student finance applications will open in the summer.
Events for you to try this week:
- Stretch and Reset – free yoga session on Tuesday 4 May, 17.30-18.30
- Answering job application questions on Wednesday 5 May, 11.00-12.00
- Creating a professional online presence on Thursday 6 May, 14.00-15.00
- Social campus walk on Friday 7 May, 12.00-13.00
- Developing resilience in the recruitment process on Friday 7 May, 15:00-16:00
Have you read this?
- Last day to complete the Student Support and Wellbeing Survey – you might win £50!
- Student blog: Music to my ears!
- Online exams – including past papers, support and guidance
- Kent Union Instagram Live – catch up on your Kent Union Officers answering questions about online exams
- Exam Calm events and support to help you feel prepared and relaxed for exams
- KentVision is live! – our new student portal has now launched
Keep an eye on:
Let us know what you think of these updates by emailing email@example.com