From the Talent & Organisational Development Team:
We are happy to share the details for our upcoming Belong and Grow week, which will be coinciding with Learning at Work week, running 17-21 May.
Like last year, to ensure safety, we will be taking a virtual approach to BAG week, and the main aim is to encourage you to take time during the week for your personal development and well being.
Each day we will have a theme, and share resources via the Teams Channel, such as blogs, internal staff pages and Ted talks that tie in to the theme of the day, and promote learning.
Full details of the schedule can be found on our latest blog but we are happy to announce the following additions to the schedule for BAG week:
Monday 17 May:
The Coronavirus Pandemic is taking Gender Equality back decades – How can we address this as an organisation and individual? External Keynote: Catherine Mayer, 10am -11am (bookable via Staff Connect)
Tuesday 18 May:
- Creative Writing – Facilitated by Steve Cope, 11.00 – 12.00 (bookable via Staff Connect)
- Apprentice Information Session –Facilitated by Loretta Izod, 10.00 -11.00 (bookable via Staff Connect)
- Exploring Neurodiversity – an open and safe space to talk with colleagues, supported by the Disability Staff Network, 14.00 – 15.00 (This will be a Teams meeting, and our blog contains the Teams joining link)
Thursday 20 May:
Domestic Violence Awareness – Facilitated by Rising Sun, 10.00 – 12.00 – register directly with Rising Sun via the Eventbrite link.
Friday 21 May:
- Writing for Wellbeing – Facilitated by Steve Cope, 11am-12noon (bookable via Staff Connect)
- Balanced Breathing Session – Facilitated by Rebekah Osborne, 2pm-2.30pm (bookable via Staff Connect)
- Coffee with a Mystery colleague – building on the successful initiative, Kent Colleagues Connect
- 1:1 Coaching with Rebekah Osborne – a 90minute coaching session. Rebekah specialises in anxiety but is more than happy to explore anything that anyone wants to bring to coaching (email email@example.com if you would like to book a session)
If you want any further information, or to be added to our Teams channel, please get in touch via email, firstname.lastname@example.org