It’s the last week of the Spring Term, so this week’s update includes exam preparation workshops, tips to help manage stress and help with graduate job selection tests.
Coming soon – Launch of KentVision and read-only access to Student Data System (SDS)
The new KentVision student portal launches on Monday 19 April. So SDS will close from 9 April. Find out more about the great new system.
Events for you to try this week:
- Learn how to edit and proofread on Tuesday 6 April, 14.30-15.30
- Prepare for graduate job selection tests on Wednesday 7 April, 13.00-14.00
- Managing exam stress workshop and Q&A on Thursday 8 April, 15.00-15.15
- Exam techniques workshop on Friday 9 April, 15.00-15.15
Have you read this?
- Last chance to submit your modules – Online Module Registration closes at midnight!
- Have you registered to vote?
- What is stress and what can we do about it?
- Personal safety: new Refuge Points in Canterbury, SafeZone app and Walking Taxi
- Covid-19 update: Easter vacation, graduations, and summer events
- Student music competition – win £1000! Register your interest by Friday 9 April
- If you are using on campus facilities you must be regularly tested for Covid-19
Keep an eye on:
Let us know what you think of these updates by emailing email@example.com