This week exam timetables will be released, we enter the next stage of the easing of lockdown and you can start to prepare for online exams.
We hope you have a great Easter weekend and manage to get some well-deserved rest!
Using University facilities? Make sure you are tested regularly for Covid-19
Getting tested for Covid-19 couldn’t be easier with testing centres on campus. We are also giving you a free hot drink at Canterbury to say thanks.
Book your asymptomatic Covid-19 test now
Events for you to try this week:
- Neurodivergence workshop as part of Autism Acceptance Month on Tuesday 30 March, 12.00-13.30
- Stress Management Workshop on Wednesday 31 March, 14.00-16.00
- Instagram live Q&A with Postgrads on Wednesday 31 March, 14.00-15.00
- How to find work experience on Thursday 1 April, 15.00-16.00
- Preparing for online exams on Thursday 1 April, 14.00-14.15
Have you read this?
- New online resource to help you stay calm throughout the exams period
- Student blog: Autistics at work!
- Don’t forget to choose your modules for next year – just one week left!
- Prepare for online exams
- Student music competition – £1000 prize!
Keep an eye on:
- Student Guide
- Our Instagram stories
- University emails
Let us know what you think of these updates by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org