This is the first in a series of weekly email updates to help you make the most of the brilliant services still on offer at Kent.
It is a challenging time for everyone. We understand that you need key support information from us in a quick and clear way and so we have introduced these short, no-frills email updates to help you through lockdown and beyond.
Whether you are studying from home, or on campus, there are still loads of great virtual events happening and ways to connect with other students and staff.
At this difficult time we also want to make sure you are aware of all our support services, from our free mental health support to one-to-one chats with careers advisers.
Virtual events for you to try this week:
- Answering job application questions on Wednesday 10 February, 10.00-11.00
- Tuition fees and student finance – Student WebChat on Wednesday 10 February, 13.00-14.00
- Finding friends and coping with loneliness at university on Wednesday 10 February, 14.00-15.30
- Writing up your dissertation online session on Thursday 11 February, 13.00-13.15
- Zoom chat with the Residential Life Assistants on Sunday 14 February, 14.00-15.00
Support services for you:
- Wellbeing Team
- Careers and Employability Service
- Student Learning Advisory Service
- Financial Support
- Kent Union Advice Centre (for Canterbury students)
- GKSU Advice Centre (for Medway students)
Keep an eye on:
Let us know what you think of these updates by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org