The Institute of Cultural and Creative Industries membership are offering Kent students FREE membership to the Creative Industries Federation (CIF).
The Creative Industries Federation is the membership body which represents, champions and supports the UK’s creative industries. Through their unique network of creative organisations, influential policy and advocacy work and extensive, UK-wide events programme they support and celebrate the work of their members.
Membership to the CIF will give you the following benefits:
- Exclusive access to their carefully curated selection of launch resources that provide insight into the industry
- Practical guidance and tips to help advance your career
- Access to all the best platforms you can use to connect to the industry and to your peers
- Extensive details of the creative opportunities and job boards out there to fulfil your creative potential
- Exclusive access to parts of their busy events schedule, including recorded content from the landmark November 2020 Creative Coalition festival.