This interactive workshop for managers, team leaders and supervisors will highlight essential good practice in supporting staff wellbeing and mental health. The aim of the workshop is to enable and encourage managers to develop a management style that strikes the right balance between the needs of the individual/team and the needs of the business.
- Signs that might indicate that a staff member is struggling
- Impact of the Covid-19 pandemic – issues to be aware of
- 2 golden rules for managing stress and mental health at work
- Practical problems for managers
- Good practice framework for managing mental health at work
- Clarifying the role of the organisation, individual staff and the manager
- Guidelines for managing sensitive conversations about stress and mental health
- Practical support – ‘reasonable adjustments’ during and after the Covid-19 pandemic
- Sources of support for staff and managers
Anna’s background is in mental health where she has accumulated 30 years of practical and managerial experience in both statutory and voluntary sector settings, including 10 years in mental health crisis services. Anna was senior associate trainer for Mind, the mental health charity for over 10 years and is a UKCP accredited Integrative Psychotherapist and Clinical Supervisor in private practice.
Numbers are restricted so book your place via Staff Connect now.