The Virtual Employability Festival has started. Attend events online, including our showcase Virtual Careers Fair 2020. Free to University of Kent students and recent graduates!
Want to know how to network online? Or how to prepare for a virtual assessment centre? The Virtual Employability Festival is the perfect opportunity to develop your job-seeking skills and gain an insight into a range of career sectors from graduate employers, industry experts and Kent alumni. Receive expert advice on the key things that can make you stand out in the recruitment market! And, you can earn Employability Points (EP Points)!
Take advantage of the range of online activities taking place, which will help you to take the steps towards your career goals. These include:
- Virtual Assessment Centres
- Creating a great CV
- Video Interview Skills
- Psychometric tests
- Career insights into: Finance, Law, Social Work, Politics, Project Management and much more!
The EmpFest programme is available on the Careers and Employability Service website. The great news is that the majority of events are open to students from all stages and schools. Some have limited spaces, so check out the website and book your place ASAP.
Virtual Careers Fair
The Virtual Careers Fair is the highlight of EmpFest and takes place Tuesday 20 October, 10.00-16.00. Meet with exhibitors offering a variety of graduate and undergraduate opportunities, ranging from Graduate Schemes, Year in Industry placements and Summer Internships to Insight Days.
- Download the Careers Fair Plus App – available on the App Store and Google Play
- Book appointments with recruiters from 1 October
The app will allow you to:
- View exhibitor profiles in advance, find out more about them and view their websites
- Filter and search for opportunities by degree subject, sector or business area
- Book short 1-2-1 appointments to talk to recruiters (usually 10 mins)
Keep updated with Careers Fair and #EmpFest20 news by following us on:
- Canterbury: Facebook: @UKCES Twitter:@unikentemploy Instagram:@unikentces
- Medway: Facebook: @ukmemployability Twitter:@ukmemploy Instagram:@medwaycareers
Join the conversation at #EmpFest20