As we all adjust to working off-campus, a new guide has been published to help academic colleagues deliver teaching and assessments online.
The Online teaching and learning: guidance for staff includes:
- A checklist for module convenors to complete
- Tips on using Moodle to deliver your teaching
- Using Office 365 Microsoft Teams to interact online with your students
- Accessing our Library’s digital resources
- Ensuring your online teaching and assessments are accessible to all
- What technology you will need
The guide also links to University guidance on working and studying from home/off-campus,and support available for online learning, teaching and assessment.
The guide has been compiled by colleagues in Information Services and our Unit for the Enhancement of Learning.
Find out more by clicking on the guide now.