As an ACU member, Kent is pleased to be able to offer an opportunity to apply for a grant of up to £2000 to attend a summer school at ACU member universities overseas. The host institutions include universities in Canada, India, South Africa and a number of other countries. The full list of hosts and further details is available on the ACU website.
Grants are available to students who meet both of the following criteria:
- Registered as a current undergraduate student
- A UK citizen, or with UK refugee status
In addition, students must also meet at least one of the following criteria:
- From a family with a combined annual parental income of under GBP 25,000, or
- The first person in their family to go to university, or
- A care leaver
How to apply:
- Review the summer schools available, including checking the full costs.
- Identify a first and second choice of summer school
- Submit an application form to email@example.com by midnight on Monday 24th February 2020
- Following an internal selection process, the university will nominate up to two candidates for the grant.
- ACU will make the final decision on the grant award.
International Partnerships will be running three drop in sessions for anyone who is interested in the award and would like further details or help with their application. These will take place on the following dates:
- Thursday 13th February 2-4pm
- Wednesday 19th February 12 – 2pm
- Thursday 20th February 10-11.30am
Located in the Registry extension, First Floor, Rm 155.
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For more information on all our summer school opportunities please visit our Go Abroad Website.