You are warmly invited to attend the Commercial Services Showcase 2020 on Friday 6 March. Come meet our fantastic teams, all under one roof, to see what we can do for you.
Book your place via the hospitality website and drop in to Darwin Conference Suite between 12.00 and 18.00 to discover our wide range of services and facilities, including:
- Accommodation – not just for students, our campus offers en-suite, B&B and self-catering accommodation for visitors, rated 4* – 5* by VisitEngland
- Bespoke Event Management Service – flexible for your needs, this can include delegate registration assistance for your next conference or event
- Catering – we’re talking everything foody, from our 11 outlets across campus, catering delivered directly to your meeting, bespoke event menus, formal gala dinners and BBQs in the sunshine
- Group facilities – from summer schools, leisure groups and venue hire for smaller events to international conferences
- Kent Sport – gym memberships to sports massages, they do it all
- Gulbenkian and Colyer-Fergusson – plan your next night at the movies and discover the latest line-up on stage and screen
- KentOne – not just a staff ID card, this can be topped up online to become a cashless payment card, which provides a 10% discount in all Kent Hospitality catering outlets.
So, why wait? Book your free place online now to hear all about us and what’s going on around campus during this busy conference year; enter our competitions; whizz around campus on our virtual reality headsets; grab some yummy snacks and more!
Further information on the Showcase is available on the Kent conferences website
Or contact the Conference Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 8000 for more information.
Registration closes on Tuesday 3 March 2020.
We look forward to seeing you there!