We are delighted to invite Kent students to apply for this year’s Global Officers Leadership Development (GOLD) Programme. The programme is a co-curricular venture, designed to fit around your academic studies. It provides a framework of activities for globally-minded undergraduate students at Kent to develop their leadership skills, global citizenship and cultural awareness.
There are 5 components which can be completed throughout the academic year. Benefits include:
• Employability Points awarded per activity
• Certificate of recognition and personal reference from the Dean for Internationalisation
• Recognition on your Higher Education Achievement Report
• Practical event & project management experience
• A chance for you to record your international skill development in the Kent Global Passport.
For further details please see our website.
Deadline to apply is 30th September 2019.