As part of the process to reorganise our schools into seven large academic divisions, we will shortly start work on recruitment to the Director of Division and Divisional Director of Operations roles. More details on the recruitment process for these are outlined below.
Directors of Division
An internal advert for this will go live on Monday 5 August, with external leadership consultancy Wickland-Westcott supporting us with the assessment process. The key selection and assessment dates are outlined below:
- 5 August: Job advert live
- 26 August: Closing date for applications
- 27-29 August; 2-5 & 10 September: Initial telephone interviews with Wickland-Westcott
- 17 September: Shortlisting meeting
- 18-22 September: Shortlisted candidates to complete pyschometric tests
- 23-25 & 30 September; 2 October: Assessment centres (case study and interview) run by Wickland-Westcott
- Mid-end October: Final panel interviews and stakeholder presentations
If you wish to find out more about the assessment process and what will be involved, Wickland–Westcott will be on campus holding briefing sessions on the following days / times:
- 1 August, 13.30 – 14.30 – Darwin Boardroom
- 6 August 12.30 – 13.30 – Darwin Boardroom
For those unable to make these briefing sessions, a Q&A document will be made available on the Organising for Success webpages shortly afterwards.
A reminder of the new academic divisions can be found on the Organising for Success webpages.
Divisional Directors of Operations
Recruitment to these roles will also be for internal candidates only, with the assessment process managed by external consultancy Minerva. The advert is expected to go live on Monday 12 August, with more details to follow on the selection process.