The Estates Department will be holding its annual Celebration Day on Friday 12 July for Estates staff.
Campus Security and the University switchboard will be operating as normal; however, there will be some service disruptions as follows:
- The Estates Customer Services Centre and the main Estates reception will be closed from 11.30 on Friday 12 until 08.00 on Monday 15 July. If you need to report a building or service emergency, please contact Campus Security on extension 3300 and the relevant trade will be called out.
- Any visitors or contractors should report directly to Campus Security.
- Design and Print Centre will be closed from 11.30.
- The Transport Team (based in the Security and Transport building) will be closed from 11.30. Information regarding transport and parking is available on the Transport website or, in an emergency situation, please contact Campus Security on extension 3300.
- Postal Services will not be delivering or collecting mail after 11.30. Delivery and collection times will be brought forward for departments that normally have their delivery/collection after this time.
- The Post Room will be closed from 11.30 until 15.00 and the postal counter service for personal mail will not be available until Monday. We will do our best to process all outgoing items collected before 11.30. Urgent items of business mail may be hand-delivered to the Post Room between 15.00 and 16.00, where they will be processed in order of priority
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any concerns, please contact Estates Customer Services on extension 16666 or email Estates Customer Services.