Kent Hospitality summer housekeeping are recruiting team members for Canterbury campus accommodation. Candidates should be available to work between 10 June and 15 September 2019.
Successful candidates will need to be flexible regarding working days and hours. Some weekend working is required; you must be available to work on Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 June 2019.
- £8.82 p/hr 16 – 24 years old
- £9.41 p/hr 25 years and over (Living Wage)
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Attend an interview on Monday 20 or Tuesday 21 May 2019.
- Attend a three hour Health and Safety induction on Monday 3 or Tuesday 4 June. For the health, safety and welfare of staff and conference guests, all successful applicants will be required to attend a health and safety induction. Applicants must be able to demonstrate the required level of understanding in all areas covered in the training. Any staff not achieving the required standard will not be permitted to work.
- Start work in the week commencing 10 June 2019 (minimum of two shifts for training).
Closing date for applications: 30 April 2019 (or earlier if we receive a large number of applications).
The Kent Hospitality HR department will then email you by Tuesday 7 May to let you know whether or not your application has been successful. You will then be invited to an interview at which you will need to provide documentation to confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.
Please do not contact the Kent Hospitality HR department to check the status of your application, as they will be unable to answer individual enquiries.