The University’s Strategy 2025 is now available to read online.
The Strategy spells out how, over the next six years, we will be delivering one of the best education and student experiences, enhanced by a research-rich environment, that enables and inspires our students.
The website includes a video introduction by Professor Karen Cox, our Vice-Chancellor and President, and details individual elements of our Strategy, including:
- Our vision
- Our values
- Ambitions and actions
- Education and student experience
- Research and innovation
- Engagement, impact and civic mission.
It also outlines key strategic projects such as:
- plans for our Medway campus
- the new Kent and Medway Medical School
- and the Institute for Creative and Cultural Industries.
Find out more on our Strategy 2025 webpages.