Building on the Wellbeing Zone theme for January 2019, here are links to some articles and publications expanding on the theme of alcohol consumption and how high levels of consumption adversely affect health and relationships.
- Drinkaware (UK): Are you drinking too much: Alcohol self-assessment tool
- NHS (UK): Alcohol Advice
- Patient UK (UK): Alcohol and Sensible Drinking
- Better Health Channel (Australian): Alcohol and Your Life
- Psychology Today (US): What is Your Relationship with Alcohol?
- com (US): 10 Signs you have a Toxic Relationship with Alcohol
- Alcoholics Anonymous GB (UK): Help with problem drinking
- Rethinking Drinking: Alcohol and Your Health (US): Symptoms of Alcohol Use Disorder
- Money Magpie (UK): Financial Cost of Alcohol Consumption
- co.uk (UK): Financial Cost of Drinking Alcohol Calculator
- American Addiction Centers (US): Alcoholism and Family/Marital Problems
- Drinkaware (UK): How alcohol affects relationships
- Org (US): Alcohol & Relationships: A Good or Bad Mix?
- PsychCentral (US): Is Alcohol Spoiling Your Romance?
- Life Hack (US): 5 Reasons Your Drinking Destroyed Your Relationship
- Very Well Mind (US): How to stop enabling an Alcoholic or Addict
- Alta Mira Recovery Programme (US): The Effects of Living with an Alcoholic Spouse
- WHO (International): Global Status Report on Alcohol and Health 2018
- Healthline (US): Alcohol and Health: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- com (US): It’s Time to Rethink How Much Booze may be Too Much
- WebMD (US): FAQ: Alcohol and Health
- BUPA (UK): The Health Risks of Drinking Alcohol
- org (NZ): Alcohol Related Health Conditions
- UK (UK): Alcohol Consumption and Cancer Risk
- North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Trust (UK): Alcohol Misuse
- Alcohol Health Alliance (UK): How we Drink, What we Think Report 2018
The University of Kent Wellbeing Zone is a free tool to help you learn more about all aspects of wellbeing and you can use it to better manage your own health and wellbeing.
Logon today at www.kent.wellbeingzone.co.uk Or create an account by clicking ‘Register’ and using the following organisation Code : KENT1