Kent County Council By-election – 15 November 2018

Are you registered to vote in this election?

If you are living on the Kent campus or in the Tyler Hill, Harbledown, Blean or Rough Common areas and are eligible to vote in the UK, you can vote in this election, but you must be registered to vote from your term-time address by Tuesday 30 October 2018.

There will be a Polling Station at the Senate Building for registered students living on campus to cast their vote; for all other areas you will receive a Poll card advising you of your Polling Station.

In addition, Kent students could win £100 1st prize or £50 2nd prize just for registering to vote (if eligible) before 11 December 2018 (T’s&C’s apply).

Students from the UK, EU, Commonwealth, British Overseas Territories and British Crown Dependencies are all eligible to register to vote.

As a student, you can be registered to vote from your home address and your term-time address.

In national elections such as a General Election or a Referendum, you must only vote once (from either address) and in local elections you may vote from both addresses (providing that they do not fall within the same local authority).

Register now at or call 01227 862007.  Alternatively, look out for the electoral registration form that will be delivered to you shortly.