Our campuses have a range of facilities available to our students.
- The Deep End is a combined social space, with a restaurant and bar, they offer Starbuck’s coffee, it is utilised as an events hall and a student union hub, and is a centralised space for Kent students. Check out their events schedule for the upcoming term.
- Team Medway sports activities both competitive and non.
- CARGO bar and bistro located a ten minute walk from campus next to Liberty Quays, offers a great tasting menu from tapas, fajitas, curry and often hosts live music performances and acts.
- The Galvanising Shop Café based on the Historic Dockyard site offers a great breakfast and serves hot snacks up until 16.00.
- Venue cafe in the Pilkington building is a great place for a meal, snack or coffee with friends in between lectures.
- Take a virtual tour of Medway facilities here.
- Kent Sport fitness suite and The Pavilion which facilitates all outdoor sports with a full-size flood lit 3GX rugby pitch.
- Gulbenkian theatre and cinema with a ‘two for Tuesday’ deal for students every week.
- Student Media Centre which is home to CSR FM (Canterbury’s student radio), KTV (Kent Television) and InQuire (Kent’s student newspaper).
- Venue is the university’s night club with a range of events every day of the week.
- Study hubs are available all over campus if you want to escape the library.
- Careers & Employability Centre located next to Keynes offers CV advice, assessment and interview skills.
- Origins bar and grill located in Darwin.
- Mungo’s bar and bistro in Eliot which hosts huge events especially around Halloween.
- K Bar is one of the most popular bars serving pizzas with an outside garden area.
- Dolche Vita has the most varied menu on campus and offers catering packages located in Keynes.
- Essentials is the campus shop located in the centre of campus and at Park Wood.
- Park Wood are opening a new Woody’s bar with a roof terrace, a study hub and social space…keep an eye out!
- Take a virtual tour of Canterbury campus here.
Written by recent graduate Sophia Cheraitia