Welcome back! If you’re returning to Kent after the summer break, here’s a helpful summary for settling back in.
- Timetables will be on the Student Guide before term starts on 24 September. Continue to go back and check your timetable regularly for updates including other events. Read our Timetabling FAQs.
- You will need to register on SDS from Tuesday 18 September so we know you’re definitely coming back.
- Term starts on Monday 24 September. Welcome Week is the week before (17-21 September). View term dates.
- If you’ve got a new phone, tablet or laptop, get it Kent WiFi-ready before you come back to campus by running our WiFi setup tool.
- Living off campus is very different from living in University accommodation. Read our community webpages for information on bills, bins, neighbours and much more!
- Canterbury campus developments are taking place in Park Wood developing a new SU shop, expanding Woody’s with 60 extra seats, a balcony, garden, and creating a Study Hub with rooftop and studio spaces. CEWL has also moved to the Chipperfield building with more dedicated teaching and social space for staff and students and the School of Economics expansion is still taking place.
Have a great 2018-2019 at Kent!