Kent Sport will be hosting some pretty incredible events over the next few months, so be sure to put the following dates in your diary. You can also check the online events calendar to see what’s coming up.
- Friday 26 January – Xercise Factor application deadline. Make long-lasting changes to your lifestyle through Kent Sport’s Xercise Factor programme through an overhaul of exercise and lifestyle habits over six weeks. Complete your application form now.
- Saturday 24 February – UV touchtennis. After a popular term one event, UV touchtennis is back on the programme for term two. Experience a mini version of the game suitable for all levels, but in UV! Book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday 25 February – UV sports night. Enjoy glow in the dark sports and fitness classes, including an awesome roller disco! Book by emailing email@example.com.
- Monday 26 February – FitnessFest. Join the Kent Sport fitness team for an evening of masterclasses you won’t forget! Check out the events calendar for more details.
- Friday 2 March – Canterbury Fire and Ice walk in aid of Pilgrims Hospices. A real mental and physical challenge. Brave the fires (and/or glass) for charity. Don’t forget to bring friends and family for support! Register here.
- Tuesday 10 to Friday 13 April – Easter Sports Camps for kids. A great opportunity for children to learn a range of sports and meet new friends at the same time at our sports camps run by qualified coaches. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
- Sunday 6 March – Pilgrims Hospices Cycle Challenge. Kent’s biggest cycling challenge returns for its eighth year. Join more than 1,200 riders at the Pavilion and cycle for charity. Register here.
- Sunday 20 May – University of Kent Canterbury 10K. A scenic route starting at the Pavilion using some of the historic “Crab and Winkle Way” in the lovely countryside on the edge of Canterbury. Register here.
For all the sports, events and activities, pick up a copy of the Sport at Kent booklet from the Sports Centre and Pavilion receptions.