Get training for summer with Kent Sport ‘Fit 4 the Beach’

Sunshine. Flowers. Shorts. Bikinis. All signs that summer is just around the corner. You may have already planned your summer holiday, but are you really ready to don that swimming costume just yet?

Kent Sport is offering members an incredible opportunity to win a personalised six-week support and training programme to help tone up those areas that winter has tried to cover. Participants will be training one-to-one focusing on each individual needs and fitness levels in Kent Sport’s very own fitness suite.

Last year’s Fit 4 the Beach winner, Dr Rachel McCrea said, “This has been the most amazing experience. I have lost 4kg (so far) and it has transformed not only my fitness levels, but the activity levels of the whole family. We run twice a week, go on a family swim once a week and I go to the gym once a week. I am signing up for my first 10km run later in the year to set myself a target to work towards.”

Student and staff Kent Sport members along with public members are all invited to apply.  All you have to do is complete the application form and return it to the fitness suite in the Sports Centre or email it to instructor Darius explaining why you want to get fit this summer.

The Kent Sport Health and Fitness Team will select the lucky participants. The deadline for applications is Tuesday 5 May 2015.

If you are not yet a member, you can find more details and keep up to date with Kent Sport news and promotions by following @UniKentSports on Facebook and Twitter.