Weights room

Have you got the Xercise Factor?

Kent Sport Xercise Factor is back by popular demand, offering members the chance to be selected for one-to-one fitness training and battle it out to earn the title of Xercise Factor Champion 2015.

Student, staff and public members who think they have the Xercise Factor and want to commit to get fit and improve their lifestyle can now apply to take part.

If you are successful in your application you will join the contestants for the Xercise Factor boot camp in January where a member of the fitness team will mentor you for two weeks. Only the committed will make it to the next stage.

Reigning Xercise Factor champion and staff member Vivi Triantafyllopoulou said:

‘The Xercise Factor was such an enjoyable and amazing experience, it really motivated me to push myself to achieve my goals and I learnt so much in the process. I would recommend it to everyone!’

Xercise Factor aims to make long lasting changes to member’s lifestyles. It is a complete overhaul of exercise and lifestyle habits and the promotion requires full commitment from the contestants to complete the challenge.

Pick up your application form from the Sports Centre or download the application form.

Tell us your exercise history, your 2015 lifestyle goals and why you think you have the Xercise Factor.

Post your form in the Fitness Suite X-Box or email o.prior.kent.ac.uk by Friday 5 December 2014 and get ready for the challenge in January 2015.

Not a member of Kent Sport? Sign up now!

For more information email sportsenquiries@kent.ac.uk.