Are you a Postgradaute Research student studying within the Natural Sciences Division? If so, join us on 27 October from 13.00-16.00 in the Woolf Lecture Theatre for the PGR Launch.
Now we’re all back on campus, we want to make sure all of our PGR students know that they are apart of a much wider and supportive community, with an abundance of guidance and experiences to enrich student life.
What can students expect from the PGR Launch?
Between 13.00-15.00 we will hear talks from the below teams on how they can help you make the most of your student life, as well as networking with other PG students over tea & coffee at 15.00-16.00. We will also be providing a question box for those who want to ask questions or give feedback anonymously.
– Introduction from Gurprit Lall, Director of Graduate Studies for Natural Sciences Division
– How best to use the wellbeing services – Becky Hall, Academic Postgraduate Wellbeing Lead.
– Postdoc student overview – “My experience as a PGR student”
– What is on offer from the Graduate Research College and Student Learning Advisory Service (SLAS)
– Kent Union PG Experience Rep talk
– Student Support Services: How can we support you?
If you would like to attend please head to the link here and complete our survey.