At the University of Kent, School of Physical Sciences, we have a number of PhD opportunities for you.
1) Dr Emma Pugh: PhD in Physics: Experimental Condensed Matter Physics – Magnetism, Superconductivity and Novel Quantum Phenomena: https://www.findaphd.com/phds/project/phd-in-physics-experimental-condensed-matter-physics-magnetism-superconductivity-and-novel-quantum-phenomena/?p128874
2) Prof. Anna Corrias and Dr Gavin Mountjoy: PhD in Chemistry: Novel Materials based on Nanocrystalline Oxide Doping of Glasses: https://www.findaphd.com/phds/project/phd-in-chemistry-novel-materials-based-on-nanocrystalline-oxide-doping-of-glasses/?p128873
3) Dr Maria Alfredsson: PhD in Chemistry: Polyanionic Cathode Materials for Energy Storage: https://www.findaphd.com/phds/project/phd-in-chemistry-polyanionic-cathode-materials-for-energy-storage/?p128871
4) Dr Helena Shepherd: PhD in Chemistry: Functional Molecular Materials: https://www.findaphd.com/phds/project/phd-in-chemistry-functional-molecular-materials/?p128869
5) Dr Rob Barker: PhD in Chemistry: Understanding and Designing Responsive Lubricants for Electric Cars and Medical Implants: https://www.findaphd.com/phds/project/phd-in-chemistry-understanding-and-designing-responsive-lubricants-for-electric-cars-and-medical-implants/?p128868
The deadline for all of these is this Friday 22nd January 2021 so if you have not already applied but wish to, approach one of our SPS academics as a potential supervisor.