This is an opportunity to join an established team of professional, experienced Load Test Project Managers in a company specialising in online performance Monitoring and Testing.
The role will allow you to develop a strong set of skills in Project Management and Technical Delivery in the IT industry working with a wide variety of big name clients providing a key part of their online presence and development.
Training will be given on ThinkTribe tools and processes and ongoing support will be provided to help develop a successful candidate into an effective Project Manager.
The Load Test team is a part of the service delivery team of ThinkTribe. Load Test Project Managers work semi-independently, supporting one another and reporting to the Load Test Team Leader.
Graduate Load Test Project Manager Responsibilities:
At ThinkTribe, LTPMs are responsible for the end to end delivery of all aspects of Load Testing projects, working with a variety of big name clients across the e-commerce space from highstreet retailers to live entertainment venues. This includes:
- Working closely with clients to understand and deliver testing requirements on a per project basis.
- Ongoing high quality communication with both technical and non-technical client contacts.
- Providing a professional, expert presence for clients.
- Data Analytics to create realistic testing scenarios.
- Technical delivery of User Journey scripts using our in house Load Testing engine (scripting in Python)
- Carrying out Load Tests.
- Reporting on Load Test results and debriefing clients as appropriate.
In addition to the day to day responsibilities listed above, the Load Test team also:
- Take part in internal development of tools.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to improve service delivery, develop collective knowledge and expand business opportunities through your representation of ThinkTribe.
The ideal candidate would have a personality and skill set that lends itself to effective project Management including:
- Object-Oriented Programming (Java, C#, Python etc)
- The ability to communicate with people of varying technical expertise both inside the company and with client contacts.
- Written communication – Maintaining a professional manner throughout text communications and providing expert Load Test Reports.
- Verbal Communication – Lead and participate in calls with clients and colleagues.
- Adaptability and flexibility. The ability to work to changing timelines and requirements are often required as we work with client sites that are still under development.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Efficient time management and planning, able to work independently.
- Understanding of basic web technologies e.g. HTML, CSS etc
- Understanding of web architecture and cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Load and Performance Testing.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Normal work hours are 9 – 5:30 Monday to Friday with an hour lunch break
- Additional out of hours work is often required when Load Testing for which TOIL is provided and additional rates for unsociable hours.
- Very occasionally, weekend testing sessions may be required.
- £23,000 rising to £25,000 after 6 months
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and an informal chat about the role,